PDA

View Full Version : RMM emails

HavenZone
December 18th, 2016, 12:36 AM
is there any way to filter out the RMM tickets sending emails out yet? I don't want the tickets opened by the RMM to send out emails. I only want emails sent for clients that open a ticket.

Support Team
December 19th, 2016, 06:03 AM
Sure, in case you refer to email alerts sent to customers about RMM tickets, then you can disable them under Tools > Options > Alerts to Customer tab > click on the RMM Settings button and select not to email alerts about RMM tickets to customers. When it comes to techs - they'll receive all email notifications regarding tickets they are involved in including RMM tickets.

Hope this helps.

HavenZone
December 19th, 2016, 09:31 AM
I saw you can disable to clients, but I want it either send to a different tech from the normal tickets opened by clients or not send them at all.

I'm already filtering out so many of the RMM alerts because we get too many email from CommitCRM. It almost makes the RMM gateway worthless. There should be a way to turn off those alerts to the techs as most of them are low priority. At this point I have filtered out so many alerts that the techs need to look at the GFI portal to see if there are any issues. and then they need to open a ticket if needs us to fix it.

There should be a way to shut off the alerts for the RMM.

Support Team
December 19th, 2016, 11:12 AM
Your feedback is noted.
Currently there is no option to turn off alerts to employees for RMM tickets only.

You may configure email-rules in Outlook or Google-Apps/Gmail to automatically have such email notification skip the inbox based on 'GFI MAX' found in the email body.

HavenZone
February 16th, 2017, 02:37 AM
Is this something that might be added instead of having to use rules to filter mail?

Support Team
February 16th, 2017, 06:05 AM
Unfortunately currently no. We have this request logged.

(Update from RangerMSP Team: in version 20 was included an option to turn off email alerts to employees about Tickets and History Notes created by RMM systems (e.g. Continuum and MaxFocus).
These email alerts can be disabled under the Tools > Options > Alerts > RMM Settings tab. )