PDA

View Full Version : Quickbooks Revoked Certificate

emedina
July 30th, 2016, 11:33 AM
Hi everyone,

I've got an old copy of CommitCRM 5.5 (yes, I need to update) and am running QB 2012 R5. The link was running smoothly until the workstation that it ran on crashed. Data for both CommitCRM and QB were on server. I had to install a new system running Windows 10. installed QB and CommitCRM, no problems there. Ran through the sync process then got down to doing billing. Problem is, QB now revokes the cert from CommitCRM when I attempt to do billing. I go to preferences and give permissions to CommitCRM in QBs but I get the same issue.

I do have another pre existing workstation that is doing fine and can perform billing. Is there something I am missing in the set up?

Thanks in advance.

Support Team
August 1st, 2016, 06:11 AM
Thank you for posting this.

The version you are currently using is indeed very old (6+ years ago) and is not officially supported. You should definitely consider upgrading it (in short the upgrade program will take you directly to the latest version of RangerMSP while all your data, settings and customizations will be preserved). Please contact us via email to support@... for all related details,

As for the issue with QuickBooks - after removing RangerMSP from allowed applications in QuickBooks preferences, try to run both applications as administrator using 'Run as...' from the pop up menu when you right-click both application shortcuts. Then, try to generate the invoice and establish link with QuickBooks again.

Hope this helps.