PDA

View Full Version : Exceptional Customer Service

pcpitstop
June 14th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Hello Committer's! - Like many other business owners - we are always looking to improve our business - keep our customers engaged, happy and coming back.

We have been using CommitCRM for the past 6 Years and have found - very broadly - the system a great way to track our tickets and accounts. No problems there - Excellent!

Having software like CommitCRM really makes life easy.

But like a lot of other business owners - We are looking for more up to date features that will allow us to not only provide a superior servicing side of CommitCRM - something that CommitCRM already does really well - but also the customer engagement, contact, followup side of the system.

Features that we are looking to implement and that are available on other systems:

** Automated followup emails after X amount of days/weeks after ticket is closed. (this shows that we really do care and is also a perfect opportunity to gain additional work)

** Automated reminded email that Antivirus, backup software, office 365 is about to expire - come buy a new one.

**Automated Survey on how the completed job was - (In the same email message - without having to click a link to go to a new window - this is where people drop out of doing most surveys)

**Coupons and offers - having a customer click to redeem on a offer that has been sent out for a promotion that can be tracked by CommitCRM.

**Ticket intake customisation - we have customers that bring in power cables, disks, accessories etc - we would like a section to be able to tick and or note these in at time of ticket creation.

**Required fields - When creating a ticket - we would like to be able to tick boxes and make comments on questions we have asked the customer etc - like passwords - explained charges, quoted assessment charge

Creating tickets is the main source of information input in the system and by ensuring there is a flow and noting goes unchecked ensures that we can keep an exceptional level of service.

What is Commit's plan to implement these necessary additions that your competitors already have and use really well?

I appreciate that all businesses are different, but most of the features listed above would be essential for 80% of your current subscribers. Having these features in place - in my opinion - would add value to your product and protect your market share.

I have been waiting to see these features for 4 years and seeing competitors enter the market and filing that gap quickly makes me interested in what the long term plans are for CommitCRM.

Support Team
June 15th, 2016, 06:07 AM
Thank you for posting this, providing your feedback (thanks!) and sharing your thoughts. This is a great list of suggestions and ideas, some are already on our list one way or the other while a few are possibly new ones that we will add and consider. As you have probably seen over the last few months we try to release often and includes lots of goodies in each new versions, mostly related to actual requests from our users. Regarding competition, we think it's healthy and move things forwards, I would add, though, that you should not assume that they offer everything RangerMSP offers. Yes, some might have shiny and useful stuff but you should not assume that everything you use and love today with RangerMSP is offered by others, I other words, don't take what you have and use for granted ;-) OK, back to the discussion here - we may definitely add some of the items in future releases. As you know RangerMSP you use today is entirely different than the one you started using about 6 years ago. Will everything be implemented? I guess that won't be the case, not in the reasonably-near future anyway, but this would probably be because we will be implementing many other requests that comes from our users.

Some of the items that you mentioned have reasonable solutions already - for example you can add custom fields of the checkboxes (yes/no) type and use these to easily check the relevant items that were checked in with the main machine, another example - using the new Report Scheduler for Customers module you can automate reminder sending to customers about expiring Assets (think anti-virus) and contracts, so they will contact you for renewal, and more.

Thanks again for taking the time and providing such a detailed feedback.