PDA

View Full Version : Linking charges to QuickBooks invoice

sam.otago
January 19th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Sometimes when I try to manually link a charge to an existing invoice in Quick Books, I get the message
'Could not find QuickBooks invoice created in CommitCRM with this invoice reference number for the selected Account. If you are sure such an invoice exists, please run the "Refresh Invoice Reference Values" from the QuickBooks menu and try again.'

The problem is I can't find the "Refresh Invoice Reference Values" anywhere.

sam.otago
January 19th, 2016, 08:55 PM
Half found the solution, I needed to open the Charges list, not just a single charge. Then the option appears.

But when I try to run it, I get an "Access violation at address 20008606" error.

Support Team
January 20th, 2016, 06:07 AM
You can link the Charge to a QuickBooks invoice generated from RangerMSP. The message you see means that the invoice number you tried to link it to is not found in RangerMSP or is found, but belongs to a different Account than the Account selected for the current Charge record.

As for the 'Refresh Invoice Reference Value' action - it is only relevant for invoices that have been generated from RangerMSP and updates the invoice number stored in RangerMSP in case the invoice number was modified in QuickBooks.

Hope this helps.