PDA

View Full Version : Value of FLDSLPQUANTITY always zero when querying Labor charge

jakogut
January 19th, 2016, 12:51 PM
I'm using the CommitCRM low level API, and a Python wrapper/abstraction layer I've written around it, in order to create a software suite to integrate CommitCRM with our point of sale, and other software packages we use.

I'm working on migrating charges from CommitCRM to our point of sale, and when I query the quantity field (FLDSLPQUANTITY) of a charge that is of the labor type, the query is successful, but the returned value is '0.00', with a status code of 1.

I can clearly see in CommitCRM that the quantity for several labor charges is set above zero, and I've saved the ticket after modifying the charges. I can close and reopen CommitCRM, and the charges remain attached to the ticket, with positive, non-zero values. However, querying that field through the API always returns zero as a value.

Also, the same ticket has a charge for a product/part, and the quantity for that charge is correct.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong here?

Support Team
January 19th, 2016, 01:08 PM
Thanks for asking. For hourly based Charges try querying the FLDSLPHOURSAMOUNT fielt instead of the one you're trying.

Hope this helps.

jakogut
January 19th, 2016, 02:16 PM
That worked great, thanks for the help.

brusick
February 8th, 2017, 02:45 AM
Hello,

This also worked for me, but is there somewhere a complete list of all these fields?
I didn't found this field in the wiki except in a code sample.

Best regards

Support Team
February 8th, 2017, 06:08 AM
Sure, the complete list of fields can be found in API Reference Manual . Hope this helps!