PDA

View Full Version : Web Interface Signature Screen.

AveryGibbs
July 16th, 2015, 12:24 PM
I am requesting that at the "Capture Customer Signature" screen the Tech could type the name of the signee. It would also be great if this was a field that could be added to custom reports like the signature box. This way it's not static like a field that you have to type and then get to the signature screen, or do it after the fact. It would be done at the time the person

Support Team
July 16th, 2015, 01:27 PM
That's interesting. Thank you for posting. With the new RangerMSP customers can indeed graphically-"hand"-sign tickets. We'll take a note about the suggestions here. Thanks!

nattivillin
July 19th, 2015, 06:15 PM
Is there a way to sign and email? I only see sign & print.

Support Team
July 20th, 2015, 06:05 AM
In case you need to email the signed form simply have it downloaded to your device and use your mobile email client to send it.

Hope this helps.

nattivillin
July 20th, 2015, 08:37 AM
Can i suggest a quick mailto shortcut? Then it will open in the default mail client with one click. Put it right under click to sign an print.

Is this something we can add ourselves? Can we edit the shortcuts and such?

Support Team
July 20th, 2015, 08:46 AM
It seems like the signed PDF file has to first be downloaded to get attached to your local email client. Remember - that it resides on your server and I doubt that your email client would attach a file over http.

Hope this helps.

nattivillin
July 20th, 2015, 11:00 AM
You may be right. I will do some testing.

thankgod
July 31st, 2015, 11:52 PM
+1 to the initial call for an area to text or capture not only the signature of the signee but also the name of the signee.