PDA

View Full Version : Tablet Support

I-Netcs
February 10th, 2015, 02:05 PM
I know there is a lot of talk of mobile support, but tablet support is a huge option I'm waiting on.

I'm trying to outfit techs with android tablets, and a CommitCRM app I think is long overdue.

The Web interface is OK, but not very user friendly, I think am app with a similar guy like the desktop client would be awesome.

At least for closing and updating of tickets, and maybe lookup history, notes and assets.

aaspeer
February 10th, 2015, 11:13 PM
I agree. The web interface could function more like how the desktop software functions - make it easier to do everything with the web interface such as adding charges and completing tickets.

Support Team
February 11th, 2015, 06:03 AM
Thanks. Significant changes are being applied to the Web interface these days and they'll be introduced with our next release. We believe that these should really improve your experience when using tablets.

sb020397
February 24th, 2015, 09:38 AM
That's good to hear. This is the only area of CommitCRM that causes us grief.

northwestmsp
March 8th, 2015, 02:32 PM
Any kind of ETA for this update? We've been waiting to upgrade until the Web Interface and Customer Portal is up to speed.

Support Team
March 9th, 2015, 07:06 AM
It's a work in progress, it'll be included in our next release that will hopefully enter Beta by the end of April.

Andrew.Fenwick
June 5th, 2015, 02:09 AM
Hi Support,
Just wondering if this is any closer?
Assuming you mean April 2015? :)

Support Team
June 5th, 2015, 06:11 AM
We've had to handle some additional issues but we're very close to an official Beta and an official release only a few weeks later. People are already using it successfully in Alpha.

Hope this helps.

rjayakis
May 3rd, 2016, 07:10 AM
Can I get an update on this thread please.
Thank you for your time.

Support Team
May 3rd, 2016, 08:55 AM
The mobile friendly and responsive Web Interface was introduced in RangerMSP 9. More enhancements have been included in the latest version RangerMSP 10 and we will be enhancing it further in future releases.

In other words, it should work nicely with your tablet.

Hope this helps.