PDA

View Full Version : Continuum and CommitCRM Two-way integration?

signals
July 9th, 2013, 05:08 PM
It's been awhile so I will dredge this up once again. Is there any progress in getting a true two way integration of tickets with CommitCRM and Continuum? I still cannot use this module since you disable the Continuum ticketing system and autocomplete all their tickets. We have server monitoring and repair through Continuum. If I use your integration module I can't get support through Continuum (you automatically close any tickets that are open). This module has never worked for us and is still unused. At the very least, is there any way to turn off the ticketing so we can just use the accounts and assets syncing features? At least I would feel like I got something for my money.

Thanks,
Signals

Support Team
July 10th, 2013, 06:01 AM
RangerMSP-Continuum Link has been significantly enhanced for the coming 6.2 release (currently in Beta). This includes reassigning Tickets to Continuum's NOC right from inside RangerMSP, and much more. In case you are interested to join the Beta please apply here (link remove).

signals
August 22nd, 2013, 06:06 PM
I just upgraded to ver 6.2 and saw a note that the two-way integration will be ready in Sep. 2013. Is it fully functional now or not? I didn't want to activate it until I knew for sure.

Thanks,
Jim

Support Team
August 23rd, 2013, 06:02 AM
In general it works well already, however, other users have found an issue that is currently being worked on by the team at Continuum and only once Continuum resolves it and deploy the fix we will officially announce it.

Thanks for asking.