PDA

View Full Version : Google Calendar

SNECSllc
June 17th, 2013, 10:13 PM
Is there anyway to get CommitCRM CRM to two way sync with Google Calendar, that is what i use on the road on my Iphone and at home and work. It would be Great to have Two way Sync with Google Calendar with the CommitCRM CRM Calendar? any Ideas on a way to get this to work?

So i could see what's on the next Job is in a nice clean format. Even it it was just 1 way sync so i could view the Next Job, Etc it would not be to bad.

I just would not want to do a manual sync with outlook every 10min and then sync my iphone with the USB cable if you know what i mean.

Support Team
June 18th, 2013, 06:02 AM
Using the Outlook Sync you can indeed achieve this by having Outlook sync your RangerMSP data with Google Calendar even if you do not use Outlook itself at all. If you have Exchange you will be able to sync over the air so you are at least freed from having to connect the USB cable each time. Also, you can run an Auto-sync session with Outlook so you do not need to manually do so every 10 minutes.

Having said this we have received other request for a direct integration and we evaluate our options here. Thanks for asking and we've just added your vote for this.

Another option would be to use the Web interface module, it allows you to access your tickets and calendar information from your mobile device.
/forum_images/web_mobile_demo_all_os_th.gif

Hope this helps.

JuernTech
January 28th, 2014, 10:22 PM
I really need direct integration with Google Calendar (Google Apps). Please put me down as a vote for it also.

Support Team
January 29th, 2014, 06:11 AM
We'll add your vote as well, thanks.

KatyComputer
March 6th, 2014, 07:34 AM
We use gSyncit to synchronize Outlook with our gmail account. We are still evaluating CommitCRM, so I don't know how the gSyncit combination will impact CommitCRM's sync operations.

Support Team
March 6th, 2014, 08:47 AM
Please share your experiences using gSyncit with RangerMSP and if you have any questions about RangerMSP during (and after!) your trial, feel free to ask here or by email.

KatyComputer
March 12th, 2014, 12:35 PM
So far, so good. I make changes they are propagated between:
Google Calendar / Contacts
Outlook 2013
CommitCRM
QuickBooks 2014

I have used gSyncit since 2007 (at least). It does a nice job and is only $16

They are a small outfit, I suspect they would be interested in a CommitCRM linkage, for that matter, it may be cheaper / easier to let them deal with the whole CommitCRM <--> Outlook process.

KatyComputer
March 12th, 2014, 12:36 PM
Maybe they could fix the QuickBooks Account No issue :-)