PDA

View Full Version : BrightGauge integration

BDTECHRob
May 28th, 2013, 11:14 PM
HI Guys, have you any plans for BrightGauge integration? it would be great to utilise their advanced reporting system.

Support Team
May 29th, 2013, 06:10 AM
Thank you for asking, we may, however so far we've only received a few requests for this, so it is not on top of our list at the moment. Maybe our API may help you integrate the two already.

BDTECHRob
May 29th, 2013, 06:13 AM
Interesting, I asked BrightGauge about connecting to CommitCRM and they told me it was on their roadmap for the next 12 months.
It would be great if we could make this happen.

lpopejoy
May 29th, 2013, 05:50 PM
Wow, Brightgauge is very impressive. But $180 a month? Is it seriously tht valuable?

BDTECHRob
May 29th, 2013, 05:57 PM
It depends on your Business reporting requirements lpopejoy, we have several Government contracts that require a much higher level of reporting than CommitCRM can provide alone. currently i manually compile these reports.
as BrightGauge can integrate with GFI Max as well it makes reporting a breeze, the only thing holding me back is lack of CommitCRM intergration

lpopejoy
May 29th, 2013, 06:28 PM
Well, I have an ongoing PHP project that I develop all the statistics graphs in. However, it isn't really optimal. Anyway, thanks for the reference. I'm going to check them out!

nattivillin
February 22nd, 2020, 09:21 AM
Any update on this?

Not having CommitCRM as a data source really hampers our reports in brightguage.

Support Team
February 24th, 2020, 06:00 AM
We believe that using our API (either the programming API or the direct database access for read only purposes) BrightGuage should be able to show RangerMSP data as part of their dashboards.

You may reach out to them and ask for them to integrate with RangerMSP.