PDA

View Full Version : Customer Help Desk Support

pops1000uk
April 25th, 2013, 02:19 AM
Hi, Any plans to introduce a web portal to CommitCRM so that I can provide a help desk support tool? i.e something like Kayako?

Support Team
April 25th, 2013, 06:03 AM
Well, RangerMSP already offers a Web interface module that implements a Customer Web portal. With it customers can log-in access their account as well as to open new tickets, comment on existing ones, etc.

Let us know in case you are looking for a specific feature.

pops1000uk
August 6th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Hi, Yes I need a public knowledge base that integrates with CommitCRM. I already have one now called HESK but it wont open tickets are integrate, data is then all over the place. This is what I want exactly, but usingCommitCRM. http://cartcom.co.uk/helpdesk

Support Team
August 6th, 2013, 02:17 PM
RangerMSP's Web interface does implement a customer portal and when a customer log in the CAN access the knowledge base (they are limited to only see knowledge base articles you marked as public).

Hope this helps.

pops1000uk
August 6th, 2013, 02:27 PM
yes i know but public / non customers cant access it. My customers are lazy, most of them cant be bothered to sign in. IF they cant click once the call me :-(

lpopejoy
August 6th, 2013, 04:07 PM
Since you are familiar with the API you could use it to pull your KB articles out and display them on your website
here.

pops1000uk
August 7th, 2013, 07:09 AM
i cant do it? Has anyone else?