PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Monitor support

mucar1967
January 4th, 2008, 06:38 AM
Is there a way to use CommitCRM on a multi monitor P.C., I want to be a ble to have the dispatcher window always open on my second monitor whilst i use commits other windows and other software on my 1st monitor.

Support Team
January 4th, 2008, 08:14 AM
RangerMSP can be used on a multi-monitor PC in a way where you can move the RangerMSP Client window to your second monitor and work from there.

However, since the RangerMSP windows always open within the main application window, it is not possible to have the main application window open on one monitor and the Dispatcher window open the second monitor. Note that you can arrange the windows within the RangerMSP main window in a way that you will be able to always view the dispatcher (e.g. on the bottom part of the window) and use the rest of the space for other internal windows at your convenience.

HTH

Sherry

danielp
August 13th, 2008, 11:11 PM
Is this something the will be looked at for a future release? Would be a great feature.

Support Team
August 14th, 2008, 07:18 AM
Hi,

We may enhance the multiple monitor support in the future (yes, it would be a great feature :-)).

Anyway, as mentioned, at the moment RangerMSP can be used with multiple monitors in a simplified way (you can move the RangerMSP Client window to your second monitor and work from there)

Sherry

(Update from RangerMSP Team: Starting with version 18 you can pop-out any window in the app and move it to another monitor.)

allenc
August 14th, 2008, 12:29 PM
It seems like you can get most of your want by mid-sizing your CommitCRM window and then dragging the window to fit over both monitors. I then put dispatcher in right hand monitor and was able to open 10 or so overlapping windows in the left screen.