PDA

View Full Version : Same error message keeps appearing.

Broxden
September 6th, 2012, 02:17 AM
I'm using CommitCRM version 6. I have an error message that keeps popping up. I cannot delete it as it says message of that type cannot be deleted. I have clicked the don't show again checkbox and clicked the hide button but the same message keeps reappearing.

The message is

29/08/2012 08:36 AM

Connection refused
Error Code Received from your POP3 Mail Server: 10061
This code is returned from your mail server. It is NOT a CommitCRM error code.
If you are not familiar with this error code please run a Web search to learn more about it.
Failed while trying to connect to your POP3 mail server.

I fixed the problem, which came up after we changed our server administrator password, on the first day it appeared.

nattivillin
September 6th, 2012, 05:32 AM
There is an error message folder in the CommitCRM server. We always have to delete it from there to get it to go away.

Support Team
September 6th, 2012, 06:14 AM
Please try restarting RangerMSPServer service on your server. Once it finds out that all-is-good it should automatically delete this message. In case this does not help let us know and we will point you on how to manually delete it.
+ Please use the Help > Technical Support menu in RangerMSP to send us your log files for analysis. We want to learn more about the error you faced and resolved.

Broxden
September 18th, 2012, 06:41 AM
Thank you. Restarting the CommitServer service appears to have solved the issue.