PDA

View Full Version : Closed tickets - Billed status

Magic and Sparks
June 28th, 2012, 03:41 PM
We are not using accounting integration with CCRM.
Currently under closed tickets the status choices are Cancelled or Completed. We want to add a status of Billed. How can this be done?

Support Team
June 28th, 2012, 03:46 PM
Thank you for asking. While the status values can be modified and customized you cannot add more statuses to the 'Closed' group of statuses. However, the Ticket status is meant to represent whether the problem is resolved or not. In regards to billing you can use any of the other predefined custom fields to indicate it. You can customize the name of the Field1, Field2, etc. and in their drop down create values like: 'Billed', 'Not Billed', etc. and use them to track the Ticket billing status.

HTH

Magic and Sparks
June 28th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Thank you. This is a great solution.

Now I want to print a report of all tickets that are not billed. I know how to save a custom report and I have done that. Every time that I run this report, I have to choose to use expanded options/filters. I am selecting Field1 - Different from - Billed.

Is there a way to save or memorize the expanded options so that I do not have to manually specify them every time?

Support Team
June 29th, 2012, 06:09 AM
Just like you described you need to use the filtering options for the report every time you run it. Unfortunately you cannot save it for the next session. Thank you for asking.