PDA

View Full Version : "Ghost" Ticket in Ticket List But Can't Be Viewed or Deleted

bdbrower
June 16th, 2012, 12:24 PM
For quite some time now we have had a (valid) ticket (#0500-19205) listed in our Tickets list and in our To Be Dispatched window, but this ticket cannot be viewed, deleted, or have any other actions applied to it. It also does not appear in the Tickets tab of the customer's Account record. The only History entry in the account for this ticket is one created when the ticket was created. When clicked on from the Tickets list, an entirely different ticket (#15828, which happens to be the first ticket ever created in our CommitCRM program) opens. This ticket is skewing our reports and needs to be either repaired or deleted from our CommitCRM database. I have already run all of the Advanced System Tools but the problem remains. Please advise.

Support Team
June 18th, 2012, 06:15 AM
I see that you said that you ran all of the utilities but I'll ask anyway - have you tried re-indexing your database? If not, please contact us directly for further information, otherwise please send us your log files using the Help > Technical Support menu in RangerMSP.

Let us know how it goes.

bdbrower
June 22nd, 2012, 07:33 AM
I found the re-indexing tool on your website, downloaded it and ran it. It fixed the problem. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Support Team
June 22nd, 2012, 07:51 AM
Perfect! Thank you for the update.