PDA

View Full Version : BiDirectional Level Platforms integration

ckelsoe
May 13th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Hi,

Is there plans for a true bidirectional integration between CommitCRM and Level Platforms? Systematization of tickets, assets, etc?

Thanks

Support Team
May 14th, 2012, 06:18 AM
Thank you for asking. You can learn about the integration options with Level Platforms here.

Additional options and enhancements may be added. I guess that it is all depending on the popularity of this integration in comparison to other integrations. I will add your vote for it. Thanks.

Thanks,
Dina

ckelsoe
May 14th, 2012, 08:30 AM
I already understand the very limited integration with Level Platforms. I would very much like to use your product but this limited integration is an issue. How can I find out how much my vote counts and how many other votes are for better integration? I know from a LP perspective it is possible to have robust integration - they have it for AutoTask and Connectwise already.

Support Team
May 14th, 2012, 09:07 AM
Unfortunately I do not have any additional information on this :-(
I can say that some other RMM systems are more popular among our users and this is why we have some higher level integration with other tools.
I'm sure that if more users will ask for it we will evaluate the options to enhance it.

For what it worth we offer powerful and open APIs and it would probably will not take too much for a programmer to use them to write a nice integration between the systems. Maybe this is something that you should also consider, or refer LP to. In case you require additional information on this please contact us directly by email.

Thanks again for your feedback and for asking this.