PDA

View Full Version : How can I remove a Ticket from the Dispatcher tickets list?

Product User
December 21st, 2007, 05:56 AM
How can I remove a Ticket from the Dispatcher tickets list? I do not need to dispatch it at all, how can I simply remove it from the list?

* We received this message directly and published it here for the benefit of our community users.

Support Team
December 21st, 2007, 06:03 AM
The Ticket appears in the "Waiting to be Dispatched" list of the Dispatcher Window when the "Show Ticket in Dispatcher" flag is set.

You can modify the value of this flag form a few places:
1. The Ticket window > Details tab

2. The Tickets list in the Tickets window, click the left-most column per Ticket - here you can see an icon indication for Tickets which are waiting to be dispatched. Clicking the column will set/unset the flag.

3. The Dispatcher Window > Tickets list - select the Ticket you want to remove from the Dispatcher and select the bottom toolbar option "Remove from Dispatcher"

Besides, you can set a default for this flag. You can set whether you want all new Service Tickets to show on the Dispatcher Board by default or not. You can do this from Tools > Options > Tickets > Show in Dispatcher section. The default is to set the "Display in Dispatcher" flag to true.

Eitan