PDA

View Full Version : KB - Images

Razorfish
April 24th, 2012, 09:14 AM
It would add significant value to the KB entity if the ability to embed images and/or work in html as well as text as many contemporary kb's do these days. For visual learners such as myself, "a picture paints a thousand words." Cheers!

Core Request:
1. Add html
2. Embed Images (gif. .jpg. png), Videos (youtube)

Support Team
April 24th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Thanks. Please remember that you can attach any image, sound clip, video, and any other file type to the knowledge base article as Docs. Simply drag/drop the file you want to attach. We understand it's not exactly the same but it is still very useful so I thought of mentioning it.

Mister-c
April 25th, 2012, 02:16 AM
+1 to this.

lpopejoy
April 25th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Actually, I would like to see Rich Text type fields added everywhere where there is a "memo". For instance, problem, resolution, and notes fields being the main ones.

It would be nice to be able to make something bold, underline... Or even have tab stops when you are typing up some notes, etc. Being able to add hyperlinks would be VERY beneficial as well.

signals
November 19th, 2014, 08:31 AM
+1
Adding screenshots and other images is a great way for our techs to verify the work done. Is there any thoughts on adding this in still?

Thanks,
Jim

Support Team
November 19th, 2014, 08:54 AM
As mentioned above, to each knowledge base article you can attach as many document files as needed - this includes screenshots, PDF files and any other type of documents. While not inline, these documents and images are fully accessible for technicians and are a click away.

Hope this helps.