PDA

View Full Version : Send e-mail to ticket

itognet
April 13th, 2012, 05:32 AM
Hi,

Sometimes when I send an e-mail to our public CommitCRM mail address, to have the e-mail archived in the ticket and forwarded to the contact. It nevers gets archived or forwarded.
I can see that CommitCRM does pickup the e-mail, and after that - nothing happens., no errors, no ndr, no archive or no forward.
Meaning that my customer does not get the e-mail.

1. How do I find out what happens and solve it ?

Support Team
April 13th, 2012, 06:18 AM
In such cases - (1) do you send the email to the connector using the 'To' option OR 'Cc'/'Bcc'? (2) Do you see the email reply you sent filed under the Ticket?

I ask because if you Cc/Bcc it then the reply is only being file and not distributed.

Dina

itognet
April 21st, 2012, 09:56 AM
I use the 'TO' option and normally it does works, but sometimes this happens, resulting in no archiving or distributing of the e-mail. Which is bad.

If I try to resend it, same problem.
If I try to create a new e-mail, same problem.

What I have found is that the e-mail ends here:
CommitCRM\Server\QSysEDOutbox

and I can tell that there is 46 files/e-mails in that folder. I am guessing that it is emails that should be distributed, but is not.

What to do ??

itognet
April 23rd, 2012, 01:19 AM
I have tried restarting the server and also the services.
This morning there is 102 files/e-mails in the folder.

I cant see how I can get the queue running.

What to do ?

itognet
April 23rd, 2012, 04:12 AM
Now it is going at 162 files/e-mails in the folder.

Support Team
April 23rd, 2012, 05:41 AM
The files in these folder should indeed be sent, unless something is preventing their distribution.

Please send us your RangerMSP log files for analysis using the Help > Technical Support menu.

Thanks.