PDA

View Full Version : Quotes randomly delete lines

dcherman1
March 23rd, 2012, 08:53 AM
I thought it was just me the first couple of times, but now I know it is not. Today I changed the price on one line of an existing quote, added a new blank line, printed the quote only to find it had again deleted another major item. This has happened more than once where I make some change, add a line, change a price, delete a line, whatever, and some other item, usually next to the changed item, gets deleted. I have also seen cases where a line gets duplicated, although this doesn't happen as often.
Whats up?

Support Team
March 23rd, 2012, 09:11 AM
We received another report for this. It was confirmed as a bug that might occur.

We've already fixed this.

Please contact us directly by email so we will provide you with the instructions on how to install the fix after verifying the exact version you have installed.

racassel
April 6th, 2012, 11:42 AM
Where can a list of "known bugs" be found for this version of the software?

Support Team
April 7th, 2012, 02:19 AM
There isn't such a list available and we're not aware of any major open issues (some items, as the one above, have been reported to us and resolved). In any case, if you suspect that there may be a bug please let us knowso we will review it and fix what's needed.

Thanks.

pops1000uk
April 8th, 2012, 07:07 AM
i had a problem with quotes also. Lines adding and not deleting how can we fix this

Support Team
April 9th, 2012, 06:23 AM
Please contact us directly by email, specify the exact version you have installed (as listed under the Help - About dialog window) an we will provide you with the relevant details.