PDA

View Full Version : Web access and accounting application support

prolink
February 15th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Hi, I'm currently using the trial product and it's working really great so far. I have 2 questions:
1. I use Peachtree Accounting and would like to know if you will be developing links to Peachtree as you have with Quickbook.
2. I do not have a static IP address for external users to connect to the web interface. Is there a way for me to configure and use dymanic IP through DYNDNS or other provider? If so how do I configure CommitCRM?

Support Team
February 16th, 2012, 07:21 AM
Hi prolink,

Please find our answers below:

I use Peachtree Accounting and would like to know if you will be developing links to Peachtree as you have with Quickbook.
Peachtree support is not planned in the near future. You may be interested in using import/export options or using ODBC to export your charges. You can read more about these options in this article.
Another powerful option is using our API which many users work with in order to integrate with external systems. You can find more information in the API Developers Guide.

I do not have a static IP address for external users to connect to the web interface. Is there a way for me to configure and use dymanic IP through DYNDNS or other provider? If so how do I configure RangerMSP?
Yes, you can use DNS name as your address for the server. See more details in Setting your IP or URL.

I hope this helps.
Sheli