PDA

View Full Version : Autocomplete the contract name

lpopejoy
January 23rd, 2012, 07:32 AM
When creating a new ticket, I would like to be able to tab into the "Contract" field and hit my "S" key to select "System". For some reason, there doesn't seem to be any key on the keyboard that will select the "System" contract - though any other user created contract is selectable via the keyboard with no problem.

Support Team
January 23rd, 2012, 08:41 AM
Actually, I never encountered this before but now that I tested this I noticed that using the keyboard to select the System Global Contract works when there is no Account selected. When you do have the Account selected it indeed won't find the System by the keyboard. I will report this to the QA team to look into this.

In the meantime, you can first selected the contract, and only then the Account. Not the most intuitive way to do this but it works... Or, you can simply you the mouse to select this value.

Besides I believe that for most of your Tickets the system recommend Contract, set when you do select the Account, works for you.

I hope this helps.

Dina

FTICHS
May 2nd, 2012, 12:16 PM
Hi, do you have any update from your QA team regarding using the keyboard to select the System Global Contract, after the Account is already selected? In our case, when we audit tickets and charges created by our engineers, often we need to quickly change the incorrectly selected contract to System Global. Or alternatively, is there a way to batch update charges or tickets meeting certain criteria from one contract to another?

Support Team
May 3rd, 2012, 06:07 AM
Yes, keyboard selection of the System Global Contract will be available in our next release even after the Account has been selected.

FTICHS
May 10th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Perfect thanks!