PDA

View Full Version : Problem copying contract custom pricing from another contract.

bdbrower
January 20th, 2012, 10:05 AM
When attempting to use the "Copy from... / Custom Pricing For A Selected Contract / Only Copy Custom Fixed Price Items" from the Custom Pricing tab of a contract, when that option is selected the "Filtered to display only Contracts with Custom Pricing" dialog box opens but the list/table is empty. This is true even if I change the Status field from Active to [all] or if I search for a known existing contract code (the "Filter" box is not checked). This forces us to manually enter every custom price every time and prevents us from taking advantage of the "copy" function. Please advise.

Support Team
January 20th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Well, I just tested it here quickly and it seems like there's an issue indeed. I will forward it to our QA team for further investigation.
In the meantime what you can do, if you have a repeating Custom Pricing settings is to set it to an Account, even a "dummy" account just for this and then copy the Custom Pricing settings from this account.