PDA

View Full Version : Contracts

lwilson
January 9th, 2012, 04:24 PM
When I batch contracts from CommitCRM to Quickbooks, no matter what item I pick, it defaults back to "cmt service taxable item" and I have to manually change the item on the Quickbooks invoice. It only does this with contracts. What can I do to correct this? I cannot see anything that points to that default.

Support Team
January 10th, 2012, 06:55 AM
Following your post I just tested it and it worked as expected and used the linked Items, not the default CMT.

When the Items are linked between RangerMSP and QuickBooks it will use the linked Item in QuickBooks (for the Invoice linke) will Not use the CMT .... Items. Such CMT Items were created in QuickBooks to be used as default Items when Charges are transferred to invoices with Items that are not linked to QuickBooks Items.

Please verify the the items used for the Charges under your Contacts are linked to the parallel items in QuickBooks.

For this -
Select the Item in the list of Items in RangerMSP
Click the 'QB' icon
Review the options - if the option to link to the parallel QB Item is there then it means that the Item is not currently link (same for the option that lets you push Item data to QB and Item the linked item - if it's not there/available then the Item is not linked).

Once Items are linked new invoices that you will create from RangerMSP will have Invoice lines linked to QuickBooks Items.

I hope this helps.

Dina