PDA

View Full Version : The CommitCRMWebInterface service terminated unexpectedly.

ccsilex
November 25th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Hi all,
I have this in my server 2008 (NOT R2) event log:
System Log:
The CommitWebInterface service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 4 time(s).
EventID 7034

^---three seconds before that, this was in application log:
Faulting application CommitWebInterface.exe, version 3.2.5601.0, time stamp 0x2a425e19, faulting module winspool.drv_unloaded, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x4791a7c4, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x6fa3476e, process id 0x90c, application start time 0x01ccab9cc7c3e482.
EventID 1000

We have many instances of these errors in event log over the past week or two.
The web interface had been working perfectly for quite a while, but then it suddenly stopped working at random.
I go to services and the service is stopped sometimes, or sometimes i have to restart it, and then the web interface works fine for a while.
There have been no major changes to the server - it is used only for CommitCRM (and RDP access for CommitCRM use)

please help!
eventid 7034 and 1000 are just generic errors, so i dont get much from those event id's.
why would the print spooler cause CommitCRM web interface to crash? (winspool.drv?)

Support Team
November 25th, 2011, 02:41 PM
We are not familiar with such an issue and as you mentioned above it usually works perfectly well. RangerMSP Web Interface itself does not write to the Event Log so these are external events being logged.

Please use the Help > Technical Support menu in RangerMSP to send us your RangerMSP log files for analysis. Hopefully we will be able to understand what's going on.

Thanks,
Dina

Support Team
November 26th, 2011, 08:17 AM
One more thing:

Do you have a real printer connected to your server, working and installed? If no, please try connecting one and install its drivers. For some reasons the error reported is related to printing – I base this on the “winspool.drv_unloaded” token in the Windows event log you copied from above.

ccsilex
December 1st, 2011, 10:37 AM
hi,
thanks for your replies.
apologies for the delay.
i have uploaded the logs as directed in your first post.
i will try adding a physical printer later today and let you know how it goes.