PDA

View Full Version : Feature Request: Ticket Window, column for last activity

hayden
November 14th, 2011, 02:38 PM
Maybe this can already be done?

Sometimes we can have two pages of tickets (god help us). Most of our customers submit tickets via email (90% or more).

It would be awesome to see the last activity on a ticket in the same way you can see how long the ticket has been open. Then we can sort and deal with tickets that have not been updated.

With two pages of tickets, this can waste a lot of time. Especially when you have a few staff doing it.

This will also help with SLA rules.

Thoughts?

Support Team
November 15th, 2011, 06:30 AM
When viewing the Tickets list in the Inbox view/tab you will see a column call "Last External Activity". This represents the last time a customer has made a change to this Ticket - either by using the Customer Web portal or simply by replying to the ticket by email. The same functionality for internal updates is not available but it's an interesting idea. Thanks.

Dina

hayden
November 16th, 2011, 01:13 PM
Cool. That's got me half way there. It would be good if you could add something like that to your feature requests. Also, with all these columns, it would be great to remove some.

See here: http://iforce.co.nz/i/fe3ecqgn.hxs.png

It would be better to move this in to drop downs at the top of the ticket window, so we can recover this space. I think this is wasted space.

I have a 27" monitor, and I find the CommitCRM interface quite cramped. I've taken a screenshot just to show you.

http://iforce.co.nz/i/cejekn3t.nhj.png

The window on the right: Would be nice if this could be turned off and a double click of the ticket opened it in a new window.

Support Team
November 16th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Convert your view into List Only.
Select the Ticket to open and... Click CTRL-W and... the Ticket details will open in a new window only with the Ticket details.

Thanks,
Dina

hayden
November 16th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Simple as that. Cheers :)

hayden
November 16th, 2011, 04:37 PM
If I have it in that list only view and open a ticket without opening it in a new window, when i go to close it, it closes the entire ticket window. Is there anyway to change this so I go back to the list of tickets?

Support Team
November 17th, 2011, 06:09 AM
If you do not open the Ticket in a new window then the same window switches between list view (Ctrl-L) and details view (Ctrl-D). If you close the window then it all close since it's the same window. Ctrl-W will open the Ticket details in a new window.

Thanks,
Dina