PDA

View Full Version : New Tickets with CommitCRM/Labtech

jdixon
November 4th, 2011, 09:10 AM
Sorry for posting this question here but I can't seem to get anywhere from Labtech.

The CommitCRM plugin with Labtech seems to be working ok except for ticketing. If a user creates a ticket from the icon on their computer (taskbar) it doesn't automatically sync withCommitCRM. You have to open in Labtech and save for it to show up inCommitCRM.

Is there a better way to handling these tickets by directing it directly to CommitCRM and bypassing Labtech?

Also is this the wayit works or is something broken? I guess I'm asking if this is designed this way for some unknown reason.

Support Team
November 4th, 2011, 10:29 AM
We're not sure about LabTech tickets.

However, provide your customers with credentials to your RangerMSP Customer Portal and let them manage their tickets, add new ones, add notes and see other related information (like their Assets, Contracts etc.) all depending on their user privileges.

Hope this helps.
Dina

jdixon
November 4th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Thanks I got the email connector to work properly and that is what we will use.

ronrosenbaum
December 24th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Can you show us the settings you used to get the e-mail connector to work? I've had issues with the plugin and hear that LabTech may no longer be supporting it soon anyway. I really don't need two way communication between the two systems. I just want to feed in tickets created on hardware devices from LabTech intoCommitCRM.

Support Team
December 25th, 2012, 05:41 AM
Please check the Automated Emails feature of the Email Connector to learn more about configuring it.