PDA

View Full Version : create messages via web interface --

raymond
October 18th, 2011, 12:37 PM
not seeing how an employee can create a new message from within the web interface... the tab is there and they can "check for new messages" but not create a new message... is there a check box that I'm missing?

thanks --

//ray

Support Team
October 18th, 2011, 01:12 PM
True. While you can view all internal message sent to you or attached to accounts/tickets/assets/etc. New message can only be created now with the installed RangerMSP client. When using the Email Connector to manage email threads you can reply to tickets using the Web interface and have those replies sent as email messages automatically to the customer.

Thanks,
Dina

raymond
October 18th, 2011, 01:36 PM
but we want employees to be able to use the messaging feature through the web interface (internal messages between employees) -- we don't want to go through the email connector OR have clients see these messages...

//ray

nattivillin
October 24th, 2011, 06:43 PM
I agree. For our techs who work exclusively offsite, this is a must. We have a few who are web interface only, and it is certainly limited.

thankgod
July 15th, 2014, 08:32 PM
Found this thread... I made similar plead
here

Support Team
July 16th, 2014, 06:26 AM
We do have that feature request logged but for now you can just read messages through the Web Interface, not send them.