PDA

View Full Version : Contract reminders?

anolecomputer
August 2nd, 2011, 04:42 AM
I offer a "regular" maintenance service and what I'd like to be able to do more efficiently is manage setting up the appointments without having to check a spreadsheet to see who I need to call to schedule in the coming month. Say for example that I have a Semiannual maintenance contract with customer XXX. The contract began on 8/1/2011 and the first visit was scheduled at that time. But I need to schedule another visit in the 2/1/2012 time frame. The problem is I don't want to schedule it six months in advance. My demographic includes a lot of seasonal residents that don't know exact dates on when they will be coming and going, which makes scheduling 6 months out problematic. What would be nice is to be able to set a reminder, say a month in advance of when the service would be performed, that customer XXX needs to have an appointment scheduled. I know I could set it on the calendar but that isn't really any more efficient than the spreadsheet I'm currently using.

Any suggestions on how to deal with this more efficiently usingCommitCRM?

Support Team
August 2nd, 2011, 06:06 AM
anolecomputer,

Using the Pending tab of the Contract you can add Tasks, such as "I one month a service would be performed for customer XXX. We need to schedule an appointment scheduled"

Also, for each Task you can set up two popup reminders.

Hope this helps.
Dina

anolecomputer
August 2nd, 2011, 08:11 AM
That might do the trick. Thanks!