PDA

View Full Version : Thank You CommitCRM

I-Netcs
July 18th, 2011, 08:08 PM
You guy's are really great!

Unlike other software vendors that ask for feedback and features we'd like. You guy's actually listen and do consider usability.

As a general rule I hate software companies, but you guy's are outstanding. The only thing I wish you offered is phone support, but you do get to us quick via email. How about maybe live chat rather than phone support?

Support Team
July 19th, 2011, 05:58 AM
Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words. Much appreciated.
Offering live chat is something we're looking at from time to time yet it will be a big change in the way our desk is organized, as you mentioned, we do try to provide very prompt replies by email.

Thanks again!

118rpm
July 28th, 2011, 08:12 AM
I agree with I-Netics great product and good support! I too would like to see phone support or live chat at least. some issues are better handled in that manner I believe. thanks again for a superb product at a reasonable cost.

Support Team
July 28th, 2011, 09:11 AM
Thank you :-)

DynamicIT
August 12th, 2011, 09:28 PM
Only our MSP software provider (Naverisk) is close to as good as the support we have had from CommitCRM when we have small issues. If I send off a query via email, I know a reply will be waiting for me when I arrive the next morning.

Thank you, Team.

hayden
August 14th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Yep. I must say, the support is good. With the time difference, I know there will be a reply around 11pm or so my time.

They always say in the industry, you rate a product by it's support.