PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading CommitCRM

lwilson
June 13th, 2011, 03:38 PM
We are looking into upgrading our CommitCRM to the new version. I have read the product info and have a couple of specific questions.
With the new version can we have more users?
When creating reports, the filtering function is basically useless. Have the filtering functions been upgraded and made more useable? We use the report function frequently.
Any more pertinent info would be appreciated.
Thanks
Lisa

Support Team
June 14th, 2011, 06:23 AM
Hi Lisa,

Do you refer to upgrading to 5.5? If so, I believe that you have the licenses to do so and should upgrade as it includes many features not included in previous versions.

More users can always be added. Please contact us directly for more information.

I'm not sure about what exactly you referred to when you mentioned the filtering option. In general is should already serve you well while each new release add some options, features or new system reports.

I hope this helps.
Dina

Joe Green
June 21st, 2011, 07:57 AM
How do we know if our licensing will move over? I don't want to upgrade and lose my licensing. We are using 5.4.0.2 and have never upgraded.

Thanks!

Support Team
June 21st, 2011, 08:14 AM
With upgrading RangerMSP you will Not lose your existing licenses. A license to upgrade provides you with the option to upgrade All of the different RangerMSP licenses you have. In case this does not answer your question please elaborate.

Thanks,
Dina