PDA

View Full Version : Which Accounts / Contacts are linked

Dsweigart
May 16th, 2011, 08:58 AM
Is there a way display which accounts are linked to Outlook, I cant find the field in the table options - add/remove columns. This would be helpful during the initial loading of accounts and contacts.

Support Team
May 16th, 2011, 09:33 AM
The Link to Outlook indication cannot be displayed as a column in the Accounts list. Some manual work is required in order for you to know whether a record is linked to an Outlook Contact or not - use the Accounts > Tools > Link Account to Outlook... option. In case the Account is already linked you will be notified about this.

Hope this helps,
Sheli

Dsweigart
May 16th, 2011, 09:46 AM
What I am really tring to find out is if we missed linking any acounts and/or contacts during our inital load (3000 total records). To try and relink all of these accounts to see if we missed any is not a viable oiption. Since the field is not availble for display - is there a field availabel in the reporting system that I can access to accomplish this?

Support Team
May 16th, 2011, 09:57 AM
No :-( Unfortunately such a field is not available. I'll add a note for this as we can definitely see how to could have helped. Thank you for asking.

Thanks,
Sheli

lpopejoy
May 16th, 2011, 05:17 PM
Actually, wouldn't this be in the database if you wanted to query it with ODBC?

Support Team
May 17th, 2011, 06:05 AM
Yes. It's possible though it deals with very technical database tables.

Thanks,
Sheli

mjpcl1
May 18th, 2011, 08:17 AM
The same requirement is needed for Quickbooks linked records, both Customer & Items, it would be a great help to be able to query which records are linked

Support Team
May 18th, 2011, 09:17 AM
Noted. Thank you.