PDA

View Full Version : Charges Reports

lbrickpe
April 28th, 2011, 01:10 AM
Hi,

We are an audiovisual integration company in South Africa, and I think CommitCRM is going to work very well as a service department management tool in our industry, even though it was designed for the IT service industry.

I am currently running the 30 day trial, so may have a few support questions coming up... Here is the first one:

We are not using Quickbooks; How can I get a report that lists completed work that can be billed - ie a list of billable charges that have not been billed, on all tickets that are on stage "Completed". The "Charges report by ticket" gives me the right output, but I cannoy see how to limit the report to "Completed" tickets only.

Thanks in advance....

Lawrence

Support Team
April 28th, 2011, 06:41 AM
Hi Lawrence,

Thank you for posting this and welcome!

You can filter Charge reports to only list Charge records of Completed Tickets.

Select the Charge reports you want to print, click 'Generate' and select the Charge filtering criteria (like Billable, etc.).
Then click the 'Expand' button and go to the 'Secondary Filter' tab and select to filter by Tickets.
A Tickets filtering Window will now open. Select the filtering criteria to only list Tickets with a Closed date between two dates you specify (and/or Status='Completed', etc.) and you're done. Print the report and only Charge records from Completed Tickets will be printed.

Here's a screenshot that may explain it better:

/forum_images/advanced-charge-reports-filtering.gif

Hope this helps.
Sheli