PDA

View Full Version : Unable to clear an error message

natrat
March 19th, 2011, 08:31 PM
while setting up Interlink a few days ago I recevied a popup error message in CommitCRM (see below). I fixed the problem and all is well, except I am unable to clear this error message. It pops up every time i open the CommitCRM client; its the same error each time with the same date and time as shown below. the box that pops up has a tick box for Delete but when i try that it says "File of this type cannot be deleted". I also choose Don't show Again but it still keeps popping up. How can i get rid of it permanently?

16/03/2011 10:26:06 PM

Error Code: 1

504 5.7.4 Unrecognized authentication type

========================================
< 504 5.7.4 Unrecognized authentication type
> AUTH LOGIN
========================================

Solution:
------------
Run the CommitCRM Server Configuration utility (<server>\CommitCRM\Server\ServerConfig.exe), review your authentication settings and run the connection tests.

Once you handled the above issue, restart CommitServer service so another Send attempt will occur.

For more information visit CommitCRM online support resources at support

Date Ref # 110316

Support Team
March 21st, 2011, 05:54 AM
natrat,

Make sure that your Windows users have full access rights and all privileges to the \RangerMSP\Server\QSysEDOutboxErr folder including all files already there.

Then, run RangerMSP client again and verify that the 'Delete' action works.

Also, verify that the user used for the RangerMSPServer service, Local System by default, also has full access rights and All privileges to this folder. Then restart the RangerMSPServer service.

Hope this helps.
Sheli

natrat
March 23rd, 2011, 07:08 AM
hiya,

all permissions were fine. I just deleted the error in the folder above from the client PC. will see if it happens again. It only seemed to be that error, i'd had other errors during some playing with interlink that didn't reappear, so maybe it was a glitch.

cheers
nathan