PDA

View Full Version : Quickbooks 2011/2012

natrat
March 13th, 2011, 04:35 PM
This is being sent out here in Australia next month. Does support know if it is compatible with CommitCRM as yet?

Support Team
March 14th, 2011, 06:28 AM
We haven't tested it ourselves yet so I the following is not official... based on the way the way we developed this integration it will probably work flawlessly... anyway, we do plan to test it.

Thanks,
Dina

lassenpc
September 29th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Can we have an updated timeline on when we are looking at CommitCRM compatibility / testing / + approval of QB Pro 2012 please? Thanks!

Support Team
September 29th, 2011, 11:43 AM
I assume that you are referring to the 2012 US edition. While we haven't officially announced support for it yet it should already work well with the latest version of RangerMSP 5.6. It will take some more time until an official support is announced.

Hope this helps.
Dina

natrat
September 29th, 2011, 02:28 PM
I've installed the Australian update which is the same API as US and all is working well.

raymond
September 30th, 2011, 04:51 PM
we are looking at upgrading our quickbooks in the next couple of weeks -- if we can get the answer on this soon that would be great... thanks!

//ray

Support Team
October 1st, 2011, 01:35 AM
You can go ahead and upgrade even though it's not officially supported (yet). All should work.

hayden
October 2nd, 2011, 05:14 PM
Quickbooks shares the same codebase around the world. It only has slight changes. Every version I've had has always been backwards compatible with the API.

Just make sure you have a good backup.