PDA

View Full Version : Can email-templates be set up within the main window email function?

ABC-HIPS
November 27th, 2007, 04:44 AM
Q1. Is it possible to integrate microsoft outlook in to CommitCRM?

Q2. In the email window I cannot find a way of setting up a template. If I click on the email function for a particular ticket the email will contain "all" of the details relating to that ticket. Could I possibly set the email template up to show specific fields and an automated confirmation within that email?

Support Team
November 27th, 2007, 06:49 AM
1. Yes, you can use a few options to integrate with Outlook:
- Use the RangerMSP-Outlook Sync module which allows you to perform a two-ways synchronization between RangerMSP and Outlook. The sync can be performed for Contact, Appointments and Tasks. Click here to read more about the RangerMSP-Outlook Sync module.

- Import Accounts from Outlook using the Tools > Import & Export > Import Accounts menu.

- You can also integrate with emails by using the Drag&Drop option - simply drop the email into the RangerMSP window. If a specific Account or other entity is selected, then the email will be automatically linked to it.

You can read more about setting up RangerMSP and importing data into the system on our RangerMSP Setup Guide

2. The email templates (such as the Ticket email launched from the Ticket window) cannot be modified at this stage. The current template contains all of the relevant information, and you can only edit the email itself before sending it if you wish to omit any data from it.
This is a good feedback and I logged this into our system. Thanks for bringing it up.

HTH

Sherry