PDA

View Full Version : QB Pro (Canada) 2011

xpablo
March 5th, 2011, 01:20 AM
Any chance CommitCRM will work with QB Pro (Canada) 2011?

I'm just setting up and unable to integrate QB Pro 2011 Canada withCommitCRM.
So if there's a patch or new release coming out soon, I'll stick with this otherwise I'll have to find an alternative.

Support Team
March 7th, 2011, 06:39 AM
xpablo, Thank you for posting this. We believe it should work.
Please let us know exactly what the integration problems are and we may be able to provide a resolution. Do you see any popup message? error message? etc.

Regards,
Sheli

xpablo
March 8th, 2011, 01:56 AM
"An Error occurred in QuickBooks,

Error connecting to the specified company data file: Z:\Public\Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks\Company Files\TechStarITSolutions.QBW.

Message received from QuickBooks:
Error Code: 0080040308

This error Message pops up when I try to migrate the company file intoCommitCRM.

Support Team
March 8th, 2011, 05:52 AM
Thanks for the additional information.

From this message we learn that something with the integration layer offered by Intuit/QuickBooks is broken. This is because the QBXMlRP2 COM component is part of the integration offered by QuickBooks and it is a required component for RangerMSP to be able to access and connect to QuickBooks.

You can try connecting from another PC on your network as it's possible that the problem is locally on one PC and won't occur on another. Alternatively you can try to reinstall/repair QuickBooks and its integration layer called QBFC.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks,
Sheli

xpablo
March 8th, 2011, 01:39 PM
I removed Quickbooks Pro 2011 from server and re-installed, also setup QB database on client pc's and still getting same error message.

receiving same error on multiple pc's on network

Support Team
March 8th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Thank you for the update. Under Tools > Options > QuickBooks tab, what version of QBFC is listed?

Thanks,
Sheli

xpablo
March 8th, 2011, 01:52 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by QBFC, version the only thing listed and selected in that tab is QuickBooks Canada Version : 2008 or newer.

Support Team
March 8th, 2011, 01:56 PM
Correct. The QBFC is only displays for the US edition of QuickBooks... (yet it is also being used with the Canadian edition).
Anyway, please use the Help > Technical Support menu in RangerMSP to send us your RangerMSP log files for analysis.

Thanks,
Sheli