PDA

View Full Version : Quickbook Sync Speed Issues

desktopdoctors
February 17th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Anyone else having problems with syncing CommitCRM with quickbooks 2010? My current setup:
Gigabit switch, with CommitCRM hosted from my application server share. Quickbooks also hosted on the SAME application server. Tech's workstation has Quickbooks installed that accesses the quickbooks share over the network along withCommitCRM. When we attempt to generate an invoice, it takes FOREVER!! Customers that unexpectedly drop by for a pickup have to wait way too long for an invoice to be generated. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Support Team
February 17th, 2011, 12:43 PM
It should work fast and we're not aware of such an issue.
Try having QuickBooks application open while connecting from RangerMSP to it and see if that helps. We have heard before on such scenario where things worked much faster when QuickBooks was already loaded and running.

Thanks,
Sheli

lpopejoy
February 17th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Do you have Quickbooks installed on the server (or at least the server components)?

Is Quickbooks in general slow on that PC? ...Or just accessing it viaCommitCRM?

AN-Tech
February 18th, 2011, 11:30 AM
I have the Quickbooks 2010 server components installed on a SBS 2003 box. This server also has the latest version of CommitCRM on it. I perform the syncs from my Win 7 Pro 64-bit system and it only takes a couple of seconds.

I know the "works fine for me" post isn't always desired but at least you know my setup.

Ed