PDA

View Full Version : Licensing

I-Netcs
January 4th, 2011, 08:18 PM
I have a client that is not an IT professional, he's got 3 office staff that work on computers, but has several mechanics.

I showed to owner commit, and he see's that it can fit very nicely into his operation. But he'd have to purchase a license for each employee even though they don't actually use CommitCRM? It's a plumbing company and is looking for a work ticket application, to schedule employees and assign jobs etc.

Is there a way we can get say 5-6 licenses which will cover the actual # of people that will use computers to interact withCommitCRM.

Support Team
January 5th, 2011, 06:09 AM
Thank you for asking this.

Our licensing model doesn't limit you on the number of different PCs RangerMSP client is being installed on or used by, however, each Employee you need to track in RangerMSP (whether it is installed on 50 PCs or just 1) requires a license. Note that once an employee stops working you can disable their license and reassign this license to another employee.

Hope this helps.
Sherry

I-Netcs
January 5th, 2011, 08:39 PM
I understand, and in general I like the license model. But in this case where there maybe 20 employees that are field people, and the office people input the data, but they would use dispatcher to dispatch their personnel.

Is there anyway to appeal and or make an exception to the licensing model? This company does jobs nationally, so they track mechanics all over the place.

Support Team
January 6th, 2011, 06:21 AM
Unfortunately the licensing model cannot be changed partly because it is embedded in the system itself.
With 20 employee licenses needed up front we may be able to help, however, the licensing model will remain the same.
Please contact us directly by email to discuss this further.

Thanks,
Sherry

Red Five IT
January 11th, 2011, 09:51 AM
Please take a look at MySupport Depot.

I have several clients who are currently looking at this solution.