PDA

View Full Version : Quotes / Estimate's?

I-Netcs
January 3rd, 2011, 07:32 PM
I know a few months ago there was some talk about a Quote's application integration or module.

I'd love to know if there is has been any progress on this, because it's kind of silly having to rekey things twice.

I generally create quotes in QuickBooks, once the quote is accepted I have to rekey it into CommitCRM to create a ticket. Then from there on it's a simple process.

Any change of integrating with an application like quotewerks?

sudogreg
January 4th, 2011, 12:07 AM
2nd'd

Support Team
January 4th, 2011, 06:47 AM
Yes! We're actually already working on an integration module with QuoteWerks :-)
It'll be ready at the time we'll be releasing our next release (not official release date has been set to it yet, we will post more when we have more info.).

Hope this helps.
Dina

joshie4ever
January 4th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Will it be included with CommitCRM or will a purchase of QuoteWerks be required ? QuoteWerks would be an additional $239 per license + having to learn another program. Anything as far as integrating with Quickbooks estimates ?

Support Team
January 5th, 2011, 06:08 AM
The Link to QuoteWerks will require you to have a license to QuoteWerks as well, and yes, it is a separated product.
As I belive was metioned in another thread we do consider the option to include quoting options within RangerMSP itself, anyway, from feedback we get QuoteWerks in a powerful quoting tool and this is why we will first offer an integration module with it and maybe in the future embed some quoting features within CommiCRM.

Thanks,
Sherry

--------------------------
Quick update from the RangerMSP Team:

RangerMSP 5.6 with the RangerMSP-QuoteWerks Link module has been released and is available at here.

Red Five IT
February 7th, 2011, 09:56 AM
We currently use Quotewerks. having this integration would be AWESOME. Please keep us informed of the status on this.

Quick update from the Support Team:

Version 5.6 with the QuoteWerks Link module has been released and is available at here.