PDA

View Full Version : Setting permission

mcjack
November 12th, 2010, 01:14 PM
Is there any way to include some notes/informaion of clients that is accessible only to myself/administrator, not to all employees or clients.

Support Team
November 12th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Yes. There are different ways to achieve this - You can prevent employees from seeing Other Employees History Notes and write anything you like, same trick can go with Sales Opportunities and other object so you'll be the only one seeing these types of records you add.

Thanks,
Dina

mcjack
November 12th, 2010, 02:37 PM
Thank you Dina, I am new to committcrm, I have another question regarding license. I am going to get CommitCRM 5.5 Including 3 Active Employee Licenses (1 for my self, 1 for receptionist and one for part time employee) + Commit-Outlook Sync + CommitCRM Alerts Server + CommitCRM Email Connector + CommitCRM SQL Database
Including 5 Concurrent Connections. Also I will have 2 casual contractors which I may use once a week. Do I need a seperate license for them?

Support Team
November 12th, 2010, 02:46 PM
You are welcome.

Based on what you described I believe that you can temporary assign one of the existing licenses, like of the one for the part time employee, to the contractor and then reassign it to the part time employee.

Additional licenses are only required if all existing licenses are constantly in use and you cannot temporary reassign them.

Dina