PDA

View Full Version : Error during Tab/Field Management

iteamme
October 14th, 2010, 12:15 PM
I've spent quite a bit of time customizing CommitCRM to meet our needs (we're trialing it) ... adding tabs & fields, removing tabs, etc. Out of the blue, I got a message to the effect that another user is updating the same field I'm working on. That can't be since I'm the only CommitCRM user right now. Since that message first appeared, I can no longer do any Tab/Field changes, and the Fields selection windows will not close. If I click the "Close" button ... nada.

Now I'm stuck. Can't go foward and I'd hate to have to reinstall only do do the same thing that caused this in the first place and experience the same problem.

Any ideas or similar experiences?

Support Team
October 14th, 2010, 12:19 PM
iteamme,

We're not familiar with such an issue. Is it possible that you had a parallel remote session that were accessing the same system and was left open?

In any case - have you tried logging out of RangerMSP, maybe even restarting your PC, and try again?

If RangerMSP is installed on a server check the Open Files list to verify no one else on your network accessing files related to RangerMSP.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Dina