PDA

View Full Version : Change Tab Order?

iteamme
October 13th, 2010, 11:15 PM
I've created a few user-defined tabs and hidden some tabs I don't want visible, but how can I change the order of the tabs displayed ... in Accounts, for instance. The user-defined tabs are critical to our sales process, but they are automatically added to the "end" of the tab list. Since they are referenced ofter, it would be nice to move them to the left, in the tab display, leaving lesser used tabs further to the right in the tab list.

Any way to accomplish this? I've looked but don't see how. Thanks!

Support Team
October 14th, 2010, 06:16 AM
iteamme,

Custom tabs are displayed last... unfortunately this is by design to separate system tabs from custom tabs you design with new data fields, etc.
That being said, I can sure see why it would have helped displaying them first, and I'll make sure we have this request on file.

Thanks,
Dina

racassel
January 13th, 2012, 09:04 AM
It would be helpful to chagne the tab order in the Tickets Window. For example, when reviewing tickets and closing them, logically we look at the General, Resolution, Charges and Messages.

The order we would like is Ticket Preview, General, Resolution, Charges, Message.

Is this possible?

Support Team
January 13th, 2012, 09:20 AM
You can select which tabs are displayed (Tickets > Tools > Tab Management...) however not their order.