PDA

View Full Version : Have you switched and why?

racassel
October 10th, 2010, 10:11 AM
A few good CRM's for MSP are out there. I am curious if you have switched to COMMIT from other products. What do you like the most about CommitCRM versus other products like
Connectwise, TigerPaw, AutoTask, others. Thanks!

lpopejoy
October 11th, 2010, 06:36 PM
I switched from Autotask. Switched because I hated it :-) Autotask has a lot of power, but when I was using it (over two years ago) it was way too slow. Took way too much time and too many clicks to enter a ticket.

linkupco
October 12th, 2010, 10:08 AM
I too tried Autotask, and what made me find another solution (COMMIT) was that it was just overly complicated. My impression of Autotask was that it is a generic solution.

I-Netcs
October 17th, 2010, 08:27 PM
I too tried Autotask, and they had issues with feezing when tech's were closing tickets. For the $100+ per mo they wanted they should have done better with the support.

They refused to admit there was a problem they blamed my tech's computers, they blamed the browsers, everyone but them. Meanwhile it is a issue in theor support forum that people experienced.

So then it was time to look for a better solution, and CommitCRM with all the bells and whistles was way cheaper than Autotask fr a year, and with the tech support service is a way better deal than autotask IMHO.

aaspeer
October 19th, 2010, 01:05 PM
I was also on Autotask. I found the monthly price to be way too high, the service to be way too slow, and I really prefer to have an onsite application as opposed to one in the "cloud". CommitCRM has been great for us and their support is unmatched.