PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Acounts with linked tickets question

Justin@codextechworks.com
October 5th, 2010, 02:21 PM
Hi,

I am trying to clean up my CommitCRM system at my new job, and there are multiple accounts that are the same set up. This isn't the issue, the real issue is that I would like to be able to put these accounts together so as to not have 20 extra client accounts. All the remaining accounts all have tickets in both histories and I have no clue how to combine them. If anyone could help me I would be very grateful!! Thanks for your time and help!

Support Team
October 5th, 2010, 02:53 PM
Hi Justin,

Here's our take - RangerMSP 5.5 (our next release) will include an Account Merge feature. This will automatically merge all related records (Tickets, Assets, Contracts, etc.) of the duplicate Account into the master Account, and then the duplicated Account is deleted.

Maybe some other members share the way they implement it at this stage.

Regards,
Dina

Support Team
October 20th, 2010, 04:44 AM
Quick update:

RangerMSP 5.5 was officially released and now provides a new Account Merge tool. The Account Merge lets you merge data from two Accounts into a single Account. This powerful tool finds all data related to the duplicate Accounts, such as Tickets, Charges, Contracts, History Notes, and so on, and merges them into the main Master Account. All the merge details are logged in a History Note which is added automatically to the remaining Account.

>> Read more about Account Merge.
>> Read more about what's new in version 5.5.

The RangerMSP Team