PDA

View Full Version : Report for labor and parts of current day in webinterface

Cornelissen
September 17th, 2010, 04:33 AM
We are using the webinterface to generate reports at the customers site.
But when working on a problem that takes more days to solve i would like to be able to print a service form from the webinterface which only shows the labour and parts that are used on that particular day for the customer to sign.
How would i go about doing that.

I'd rather not have to make several tickets for one problem spanning a longer time.
The work involved can not always be tied to an asset.

Support Team
September 17th, 2010, 06:01 AM
Cornelissen,

When at a customer site you can print a Technician Service Form that lists ALL Charge records (Labor, Parts and Expenses) related to the specific Ticket, regardless of when the Charge was logged. This means that when you print Ticket details all related charges are listed and not just the ones logged today (this cannot be modified). However, near each Charge record the system lists its date, so it's easy for the customer to see exactly which Charge records were logged today.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Neta

BDTECHRob
June 19th, 2012, 09:48 PM
That is all well and good however if i have 5 technicians working one job (one Ticket)
and that job is going to stretch 100 days that makes for 500 labour entries on the report.

surely there has to be a way to only show what has been billed today?????

Support Team
June 20th, 2012, 06:34 AM
With 5 technicians working on one ticket that goes 100 days and has 500 labor entries logged under this indeed print a long technician service report. The only think I can think of now would be to split this project into several separated Tickets. Thanks for asking.