PDA

View Full Version : Displaying selected report

PC Southwest
September 5th, 2010, 06:47 AM
Hi,

I have a number of reports, some being worked on, which I need to hide from the print/pdf menu is this possible?

Support Team
September 7th, 2010, 06:03 AM
PC Southwest,

You can "hide" customized Reports from being displayed under the Print/PDF menu on the Tickets Window toolbar, by adding the word "List" to their name (you'll need to reopen the Tickets Window for the changes to take affect).

Hope this helps.

Rinat

lpopejoy
September 7th, 2010, 07:53 PM
How about if they aren't "custom"? I would like to hide a bunch of the ones that are built in from that same menu. Great question, by the way - been meaning to ask it myself for a couple months!

Support Team
September 8th, 2010, 06:25 AM
Same trick filtering options goes for system reports, except that you cannot rename them so you actually cannot remove system reports from the drop down reports list found on the Tickets Window toolbar...

Rinat

lpopejoy
September 8th, 2010, 07:01 AM
lol, is that just my imagination, or did you just contradict yourself? "same option applies BUT you can't do it".
So how DO you remove system reports from the drop down?

Support Team
September 8th, 2010, 07:10 AM
:-)

Same filtering option is applied on the system reports, but as I said, you cannot rename the system report so you cannot actually hide them.

Thanks,
Rinat

lpopejoy
September 30th, 2010, 11:22 AM
So is there anyway to "delete" system reports? I'm really trying to shorten up that ticket list print menu so that it isn't so confusing. There's about 15 reports in there.

Support Team
September 30th, 2010, 11:27 AM
lpopejoy,

We don't have any news updates on this. Anyway, we have this request on file.

Thanks,
Dina