PDA

View Full Version : Estimated Work Duration field

ylomnstr
July 1st, 2010, 01:46 PM
Is there anyway to change the default time for the Estimated Work Duration field?

natrat
July 1st, 2010, 02:34 PM
i'd like this too. As it is i needed to edit the email template to remove it.

Support Team
July 1st, 2010, 03:00 PM
Hi guys,

Thanks for posting this.
RangerMSP doesn't support adjusting the default value for the Estimated Duration field in the Tickets > Details tab. We have a feature request for this feature to be added in a future version of RangerMSP; so, it's on the list for now. I've added votes for you guys to the file, as well as your comments for review by the Product Management Team.

Thanks for the feedback.

Regards,
Rinat

JoshuaB
July 17th, 2010, 04:09 PM
+1

Support Team
July 19th, 2010, 08:23 AM
Hey Josh,

Noted; thanks for the feedback.

Regards,
Rinat

aaspeer
July 26th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Likewise. I might also like to see it as a setting for each customer, or on a contract basis. If you have a customer that has a contracted default work time of 45 minutes, or an hour it would be nice to put that in and have it be the ticket default when that customer is selected.

Thanks,

Austin Speer
Onward Incorporated

Support Team
July 27th, 2010, 06:10 AM
Hi Austin,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas about this feature.

Neta

Support Team
October 23rd, 2010, 04:47 AM
Quick update:

RangerMSP 5.5 was released and includes the ability to change the default value for the estimated work duration field for new Tickets, as requested above.

The default value for the Ticket Estimated Work Duration is managed from Tools > Options > Tickets (Admin), and can be modified only by system administrators.

>> Read more about what's new in version 5.5.

The RangerMSP Team