PDA

View Full Version : Sage or Kashflow Addon

belliez
April 28th, 2010, 07:59 AM
Hi there

CommitCRM works with Quickbooks but I use Sage Accounts 50 and thinking about moving to KashFlow (online based accounting for non-accountants!!!!).

Do you know of any plans or add-ons to integrate either or both of this accounting packages (uk based).

I know Kashflow has a developer API and I am sure Sage probably does also.

Thank you

Support Team
April 28th, 2010, 08:07 AM
Hi Billie,

Thanks for posting this.
We aren't currently working on any integration plugins for these solutions; however, if any of these solutions support ODBC, then you should be able to have the Accounting solutions silently import the charge data that you need to invoice.

For more information about the different methods available for using Unsupported Accounting Solutions with RangerMSP, please click here.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Neta

SmartIT
September 15th, 2011, 02:13 PM
we have developed a program for Sage 50 users to send all charges from CommitCRM to Sage 50 as invoices. If the customer does not exist the program will also create that customer with Sage 50.

We are looking for BETA testers to test the product for us and let us know their feedback.

You can download a copy of the program from http://www.smartitsoftware.co.uk/pro...-for-commitcrm.

-David-
September 28th, 2011, 01:13 PM
Would you also look into Snelstart accounting software. this is used by alot of Netherlands companys and although I love CommitCRM its a bit of double tapping with contacts and sending invoices.

www.snelstart.nl (Site is not open on sundays)

-David-
March 16th, 2012, 01:33 PM
bump

Support Team
March 16th, 2012, 01:59 PM
-David- Unfortunately I do not think that we will develop an official integration with Snelstart anytime soon. However, we offer an open and a very powerful API that should let a developer to easily integrate any system with RangerMSP. In case you have the knowledge yourself or access to developers I seriously think that you should consider developing such a sync between the two systems. You can learn more about our APIs here.