PDA

View Full Version : Beta Testing - CommitCRM iPhone/Smart phone integration using GeoOp

GeoOp from SaaSilia
April 25th, 2010, 05:40 PM
Over the past few months our company SaaSilia has been working very closely with the team at CommitCRM to create a fully integrated connection to our Dispatch and Mobile Workforce Management System called GeoOp (www.geoop.com). We have used the CommitCRM API and email interface to offer this integration.

GeoOP is an online multi-platform system which allows your team to access jobs online, via mobile browsers and through the iPhone App.

GeoOP works in a complementary way to the CommitCRM system allowing connectivity, increased efficiency, better communication to your mobile team at the same time as being able to take advantage of the advanced customer ticket, charge and issue tracking that the CommitCRM system offers.

Beta Testers

We are looking for 5 Companies to test the system in the next month. Please email us at support@geoop.com if you are interested. We are looking for companies with smart phones and iPhones with data plans. If you are using smart phones we recommend the Opera Browser.

You can set up a free trial account by going to GeoOP. After setting up your account you will receive 20 free job and 20 free SMS credits to be able to evaluate the system. Beta testers will be given unlimited job credits for one month for testing purposes.

Overview

You can push Accounts and Tickets to the GeoOP system simply by clicking on a configured online services button. A link to the instructions is below. If there are any changes to the Account or Ticket, by clicking on the online services button again you will see updated details.

From the GeoOp system, on any platform, if you update an Account or Ticket it will update the details in your CommitCRM system by using the email connector API.

If you create a note in GeoOP it will automatically create a charge in the CommitCRM system. The charge type can be configured.

We will be releasing an updated invoicing capability in GeoOP within the next 8 weeks.

We have found with the companies that have tested the system so far that this allows for increased invoicing opportunities as well as lowering paper work for their field technicians. Better feedback to your customers as all information is up to date.

Special Pricing

We have negotiated a special price for all CommitCRM customers. As GeoOP is a software as a service system, our pricing plan is based around a subscription model and our standard plan is pay-as-you-go. Please disregard the pricing outlined on our website.

We are offering a fixed price subscription of $125.00 USD per mobile user per year which is significate discount to our standard pricing model.

Configuration

Once you have created your account you will need to configure your system to push and receive updates from the GeoOP system.

Please go to http://help.geoop.com/category/52/0/10/Software-Integration/ and follow the set-up questions. If you have any questions, suggestions or issues contact support@geoop.com.

GeoOp from SaaSilia
May 9th, 2010, 10:06 PM
Hi All, We had made an update to our online system to include the global date range for both dd/mm/yyyy and mm/dd/yyyy customers.

Getting great feedback from those companies currently evaluating the integration but would welcome a few more.

Contact us via our website www.geoop.com if you have any questions.

nerdism
May 25th, 2010, 06:58 AM
Can you let me know if yearly special pricing is available.

GeoOp from SaaSilia
June 4th, 2010, 04:03 PM
Hey Nerdism,

As per the post above we are offering a fixed price subscription of $125.00 USD per mobile user per year.

John Greenfield
July 1st, 2010, 08:10 PM
Hi GeoOp, I understand that development costs can be quite expensive, but wouldn't it make sense for you to provide free beta testing? Surely once people start to use and appreciate what the service is going to offer them they will be more than happy to continue under a subscription model after beta testing is complete. Take for example a business which has 10 mobile technicians, you stand to make $1250 for the first year, but how many other potential businesses are you missing out on? I know for my business, I always prefer to trial a service before committing the cash. Anyway, I don't want to tell you how to run your business, you have a good idea and I wish you all the success.

GeoOp from SaaSilia
July 1st, 2010, 08:21 PM
Hi John,

Thanks for your comment. Beta testing is of coarse free and there is still room for a few more companies. Feel free to drop me an email @ ben@saasilia.com to discuss.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Ben - Founder and Director of SaaSilia - The innovative company behind GeoOP.